Lion King 狮子王 中英文剧本

发布时间:2016-12-16
字体大小:
分享:

摘要:

From the day we arrive on the planet从我们出生的那一刻,And,blinking,step into the sun开眼睛走入阳光

  0-10分钟

  From the day we arrive on the planet从我们出生的那一刻

  And,blinking,step into the sun开眼睛走入阳光

  There's more to see than can ever be seen那儿有你看不完的东西

  More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事

  There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事

  More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏

  But the sun rolling high 但日出日落

  Through the sapphire sky 穿过蓝天

  Keeps great and small on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都融入无尽的轮回

  It's the circle of life 那是生生不息

  And it moves us all而那感动了你我

  Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望

  Through faith and love 历经信心与爱

  Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地

  On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中

  In the circle 在那生生不息之中

  The circle of life 生生不息…

  It's the circle of life 生生不息

  And it moves us all 而那令我们感动

  Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望

  Through faith and love 历经信心与爱

  Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地

  On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中

  In the circle 在那生生不息之中

  The circle of life 生生不息…

  正文

  Life's not fair,is it? 生命真不公平啊!

  You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. 你看我呢,永远都当不上王

  And you shall never see the light of another day. 而你永远也见不到明天了

  Adieu. 再见

  Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物

  What do you want? 你想干什么?

  I'm here to announce 我是来这里宣布

  that King Mufasa's on his way. 大王木法沙要来了

  So you'd better have a good excuse... 所以对你今天早上 没有出席那个仪式

  for missing the ceremony this morning.找个好借口

  Oh,now,look,Zazu. 看,沙祖

  You've made me lose my lunch. 你害我的午餐都没了

  Ha! You'll lose more than that... 你失去的不止是那个

  when the king gets through with you. 等大王跟你算帐之后

  He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 他就像发疯的河马 一样愤怒

  Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖

  Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我

  Help! 救命啊!

  Drop him. 刀疤,放下他

  Impeccable timing,Your Majesty. 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下

  Why,if it isn't my big brother...这不是我大哥吗?

  descending from on high to mingle with the commoners. 屈尊降贵的 来跟我这普通人厮混

  Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的 介绍仪式中没有看到你

  That was today? 那是今天吗?

  Oh,I feel simply awful! 我觉得好害怕呀!

  Must've slipped my mind. 我八成是给忘了

  Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is... 是呀,是你太滑头了

  as the king's brother... you should've been first in line! 身为大王的弟弟 你应该站在第一位

  Well,I was first in line... until the little hairball was born.我原本是第一位 直到这个小毛球出生

  That hairball is my son... 这个小毛球是我儿子

  and your future king. 他也是你未来的国王

  Oh,I shall practice my curtsy. 我该学学我的礼节啦

  Don't turn your back on me,Scar. 不要给我脸色看,刀疤

  Oh,no,Mufasa. 不,木法沙

  Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 或许是你不该给我脸我

  Is that a challenge?这是一个挑战吗?

  Temper,temper.冷静!冷静!

  I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?

  Pity. Why not? 可惜,为什么呢?

  As far as brains go,I got the lion's share. 要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧

  But when it comes to brute strength... 说到蛮力嘛…

  I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. 恐怕我就是基因遗传 比较不明显的例子了

  There's one in every family,sire.每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下

  Two in mine,actually... 事实上我家有两个

  and they always manage to ruin special occasions. 而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合

  What am I going to do with him? 我该拿他怎么办?

  He'd make a very handsome throw rug.拿他做地毯会非常好看

  Zazu! 沙祖

  And just think,而且想一想

  whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him. 每次弄脏的时候 你可以拿出去打一打

  Dad! Dad! 爸,爸

  Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up! 快起来,我们要走了啦! 醒醒

  Sorry. 对不起 Dad. Dad.爸…爸…

  Your son is awake. 你儿子已经醒了

  Before sunrise,he's your son. 在天亮前,他是你儿子

  Dad! Come on,Dad. 爸…拜托啦!

  You promised. 你答应过我的呀!

  - OK,OK. 好吧,好吧

  I'm up,I'm up. 我起来了,我起来了

  Look,Simba. 辛巴,你看

  Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土

  A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. 一个国王的统治 就跟太阳的起落是相同的

  One day,Simba,the sun will set on my time here... 总有一天,太阳将会 跟我一样慢慢下沉

  and will rise with you as the new king. 并且在你当国王的时候 一同上升

  - And this'll all be mine? - Everything. 这一切都是我的吗? 所有的一切

  Everything the light touches. 阳光能照到的所有东西…

  What about that shadowy place? 那有阴影的地方呢?

  That's beyond our borders. 那在我们的国度之外

  You must never go there,Simba. 你绝不可以去那个地方

  But I thought a king can do whatever he wants. 我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!

  There's more to being king... 你错了

  than getting your way all the time. 国王也不能凡事随心所欲

  - There's more? - Simba... 不止这些? 辛巴

  Everything you see exists together... in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值

  As king,you need to understand that balance... 身为国王,你要懂得这种平衡

  and respect all the creatures... 还要去尊重所有的生物

  from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. 包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊

  But,Dad,don't we eat the antelope?但是,爸… 我们不是吃羚羊吗?

  Yes,Simba,but let me explain. 是呀,我来跟你解释一下

  When we die,our bodies become the grass... 我们死后呢,尸体会成为草

  and the antelope eat the grass. 而羚羊是吃草的

  And so 所以…

  we are all connected 在这个生命循环中

  in the great circle of life. 都是互相有关联的

  - Good morning,sire! 早安,陛下

  - Good morning,Zazu. 沙祖,你早

  Checking in with the morning report. Fire away. 我来做早上的例行报告 ,开始吧

  Chimps are going ape,giraffes remain above it all 你说吧 ,黑猩猩激动 而长颈鹿高高在上

  Elephants remember,though just what,I can't recall 大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情

  Crocodiles are snapping up fresh offers from the banks 鳄鱼爬到岸上咬住新鲜的猎物

  Shown interest in my nest egg, 他向我展示巢里的蛋

  but I quickly said,no,thanks 但我马上拒绝了,谢谢

  We haven't paid the hornbills,and the vultures have a hunch 我们没去看犀鸟 而秃鹰有第六感

  Not everyone invited will be coming back from lunch 不是每个受邀的人 都会来吃午餐

  10分钟-20分钟

  This is the morning report 哈哈,这就是晨间报告

  Gives you the long and the short 大事小事不漏掉

  It’s every grunt,roar,and snort 又烦又闹又不寻常

  It’s not a tale I distort 不是我编的故事

  On the morning report 都在晨间报告

  - What are you doing,son? - Pouncing. 儿子,你在干什么?扑东西

  Let an old pro show you how it's done. 让个老手示范给你看看

  Oh,the buffalo have got a beef about...野牛们在发牢骚

  Stay low to the ground. 趴在地上

  Yeah,OK. Stay low to the ground. Right. 好,我知道了,趴在地上,

  Not a sound. …别出声

  Saffron is this season's colour seen in all the herds... 所有牧群的季节色是藏红

  Take it slow. One more step...慢慢往下 慢慢来,向前一步

  - then... ...in the dung …然后… 突袭…

  This is the morning report 这就是晨间报告

  Gives you the long and the short 大事小事不漏掉

  Every grunt,roar,and snort 又烦又闹又不寻常

  Not a tale I distort 不是我编的故事

  On the morning report 都在晨间报告

  That’s very good 很好

  - Zazu! - Yes! 沙祖 什么事呀?

  Sir! News from the underground. 地下传来的消息

  Now,this time... Sire! 好,这一次呢…陛下

  Hyenas in the pride lands! 土狼到了荣耀石啦!

  Zazu,take Simba home. 沙祖,带辛巴回家

  - Dad,can't I come? 爸爸,我不能去吗?

  - No,son. 不行,儿子

  I never get to go anywhere. 哼!什么地方都不准我去

  Oh,young master,one day,you will be king. 哦,小主人 将来你也会当国王的

  Then you can chase those slobbering,mangy... stupid poachers然后你就可以随心所欲地 去追逐那些流着口水卑贱愚蠢的非法入侵者

  from dawn until dusk.从早到晚

  Hey,Uncle Scar! Guess what? 嘿!刀疤叔叔,你猜怎样?

  I despise guessing games. 我最痛恨猜谜游戏了

  I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock. 我将成为这里的国王耶

  Oh,goody. 哦!真好啊

  My dad just showed me the whole kingdom... 我爸刚刚带我看了整个国度

  and I'm gonna rule it all. 而我将会统治一切

  Yes,well 是啊,哦!

  forgive me for not leaping for joy.请原谅我没有高兴地跳起来

  Bad back,you know. 我的背不好你知道的

  Hey,Uncle Scar, 嘿,刀疤叔叔

  when I'm king,what'll that make you? 如果我是国王 那你是什么?

  A monkey's uncle. 一只猴子 的叔叔

  You're so weird. 你好奇怪哦!

  You have no idea. 你不会了解的!

  So,your father showed you the whole kingdom,did he? 哦!原来你爸爸带你 看过整个王国了,是吗?

  Everything. 所有一切

  He didn't show you what's beyond that rise... at the northern border?他没有带你到北方边界 太阳升起的地方吗?

  Well,no. 没有

  He said I can't go there. 他说我不能去那里

  And he's absolutely right. 他说的完全正确

  It's far too dangerous. 那里太危险了

  Only the bravest lions go there. 只有勇敢的狮子才会去呀

  Well,I'm brave. What's out there? 我很勇敢啊!那有什么?

  I'm sorry,Simba,I just can't tell you. 对不起,辛巴 我就是不能告诉你

  Why not? 为什么?

  Simba,Simba, 辛巴,辛巴

  I'm only looking out... for the well-being of my favorite nephew. 我只是在为我 最喜欢的侄子着想

  Yeah,right. I'm your only nephew. 没错,我是你唯一的侄子

  All the more reason for me to be protective. 还有许多要保护你的原因

  An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince. oh 一个年轻的王子 不适合到大象墓园去的

  An elephant what? 哦! 大象的什么?

  Whoa. 哇…

  Oh,dear,I've said too much. 哦!天啊 我说的太多了

  Well,I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later... 不过我猜你早晚总会发现的

  you being so clever and all. 你一直是这么样的聪明

  Oh,just do me one favor. 帮我个忙吧!

  Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place. 跟我保证你绝对 不会去那个可怕的地方

  - No problem. 没问题

  - There's a good lad. 这才是乖孩子

  You run along now and have fun. 你现在自己出去玩吧

  And remember, 并且记得哦…

  it's our little secret. 这是我们的小秘密

  - Hey, Nala- Hi,Simba.嘿!娜娜 . 嘿!辛巴

  Come on. I just heard about this great place.嗨!走吧 我刚才听到一个很棒的地方

  Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath. 辛巴,我现在正在洗澡啊

  And it's time for yours. 你也该洗澡罗

  Mom! 妈…

  Mom,you're messing up my mane! 妈…你把我的毛弄乱了啦

  OK, 好了!好了

  I'm clean. Can we go now? 我干净了 我们可以走了吗?

  So,where are we going? 我们要到哪里去呀?

  It better not be anyplace dumb. 最好不要什么烂地方

  No,it's really cool. 不!那真的很酷耶

  So,where is this really cool place? 这个很酷的地方是在哪里呢?

  Oh. Around the water hole. 就在水洞附近

  The water hole? 水坑附近?

  What's so great about the water hole? 水洞附近有什么了不起的啊?

  I'll show you when we get there. 等到了那里我再告诉你

  Oh. 哦

  Mom,can I go with Simba? 妈,我能去吗?

  Hmm,what do you think,Sarabi? Well... 沙拉碧你说呢?

  - Please? - Please? 这个嘛… 拜托…

  It's all right with me. 我是没什么意见

  - All right! - Yeah! 太好了,哦,耶…

  As long as Zazu goes with you. 不过要沙祖跟你们一起去

  No,not Zazu. 不…不要沙祖

  Step lively. 开心一点嘛

  The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave. 越快到水洞 我们就可以越快回家

  So,where are we really going? 我们到底要去哪里呀?

  - An elephant graveyard. - Wow! 一个大象的墓园

  Shh! Zazu.哇!嘘…沙祖

  Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?对了 我们要怎么摆脱那个笨蛋呀? Oh,just look at you two. 哦!看看你们俩个

  Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savanna. 大草原上一段 小小的罗曼史正在孕育

  Your parents will be thrilled... 你们的父母会很高兴的

  what with your being betrothed and all. - Be... what? 等到你们订婚之后 还有…什么?

  - Betrothed. Intended. Affianced.准备成婚海誓山盟,订下婚约、

  Meaning...? 什么意思…

  One day,you two are going to be married. 有一天你们俩个会结婚

  I can't marry her. 我不能娶她耶

  She's my friend. 她是我的朋友

  Yeah,it'd be so weird. 对,那实在太奇怪了

  Sorry to bust your bubble... 很抱歉,破坏你们的美梦

  but you two turtledoves have no choice. 但是你们俩个小朋友别无选择

  It's a tradition going back generations. 这是流传了好几世代的传统

  When I'm king,that'll be the first thing to go. 等我当国王 第一就是废除这件事

  - Not so long as I'm around. . 只要有我在就不准

  - In that case,you're fired 哦,那你被开除了

  Hmm. Nice try,but only the king can do that. 很聪明 但只有国王才能开除我

  Well,he's the future king. 可是他是未来的国王啊

  Yeah,so you have to do what I tell you. 对!所以我说什么你都得听

  Not yet,I don't. .嘿嘿!现在还不必听

  And with an attitude like that.. 而且由你这种态度

  I'm afraid you're shaping up to be... a pretty pathetic king indeed. 恐怕你以后会变成 一个相当悲惨的国王

  Hmm. Not the way I see it. 哼!我看才不会呢

  I'm gonna be a mighty king, 我将会是万兽之王

  so enemies beware 所以敌人们都要小心

  Well,I've never seen a king of beasts从来没有一个狮子王

  With quite so little hair 他的毛会那么少

  I'm gonna be the main event like no king was before 来看看我的威严 没有人比得过

  I'm brushin' up on lookin' down 我整装打扮,俯视众生

  I'm workin' on my roar 练习吼声

  Thus far,a rather uninspiring thing. 从来没见过像你那么糟

  Oh,I just can't wait to be king 等不及成为狮子王

  You've rather a long way to go,young master,if you think... 你还有很长的路要走呢 小主人如果你以为…

  - No one sayin', "Do this"没人说,这么做

  - No one saying,"Be there" 没人说,到那儿

  - What I meant was... 我的意思是…

  - No one sayin',"Stop that" 没人说,“那样不行”

  - But what you don't realize... 但是你还不知道

  - No one sayin',"See here"Now,see here 没人说,看这儿 –看这边

  Free to run around all day 每天… 自由自在到处跑

  Well,that's definitely out. 那肯定是越界了

  Free to do it all my way 随心所欲地做任何事

  I think it's time that you and I Arranged a heart-to-heart 找个时间该坐下来 来好好谈一谈

  Kings don't need advice from little hornbills for a start 国王不需要,小犀鸟的建议

  If this is where the monarchy is headed,count me out 如果你真的这样统治 淘汰我吧

  Out of service,out of Africa, 赶我走,离开非洲

  I wouldn't hang about 我再也不想管

  This child is getting wildly out of wing 这小孩心比天野

  Oh,I just can't wait to be king 我等不及成为狮子王

  Everybody,look left 所有人往左看

  Everybody,look right 所有人往右看

  Everywhere you look, 不管向哪边看

  I'm standing in the spotlight 我都是万众注目的中心

  Not yet! 还早呢!

  Let every creature go for broke and sing 让所有万物都一起歌唱

  Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing 让我们一起自由自在地欣赏

  It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling 这是国王辛巴最奔放地舞蹈

  Oh,I just can't wait to be king 等不及成为狮子王…

  I beg your pardon,madam, but...对不起,夫人 ,我

  get off! 请让一让

  simba 辛巴

  Nala..... 娜娜…

  All right! It worked! - We lost him. 好啦!成功了,摆脱他了吧

  - I am a genius. 我…是个天才

  Hey,genius,it was my idea. 嘿!天才 那是我的主意

  Yeah,but I pulled it off. -没错啊 但是,是我执行的啊

  With me! - Oh,yeah? 还有我 哦,是吗?

  - Pinned ya. 输了吧

  - Hey,let me up. 让我起来

  Pinned ya again. 你又输了吧

  This is it. We made it. 就是这里 我们到了

  woo 哇…

  It's really creepy. 这里阴森森的

  Yeah. Isn't it great? 是啊,不是很棒吗?

  - We could get in big trouble. 我们可能会有大麻烦

  I know 我知道

  I wonder if its brains are still in there. 不知道他的脑袋还在不在哪儿?

  There's only one way to know. 只有一个办法能知道

  Come on,let's go check it out. Wrong! 走吧,我们去看看

  Wrong ! The only checking out you will do... 不对 ,你们唯一该做的事情

  will be to check out of here.Oh,man! 就是立刻离开这里,烦耶!

  We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands. 我们已经超出 荣耀石的范围太远了

  Look,Banana Beak is scared. 你看 那个嘴老头害怕了

  It's Mr. Banana Beak to you, fuzzy... 不管我是不是香蕉嘴先生,小毛球

  and right now we are all in very real danger. 我告诉你 我们的处境真的是很危险

  Danger? Ha! 危险?哈哈…

  I walk on the wide side. 我想到哪儿就到哪儿

  I laugh in the face of danger. 我会当面嘲笑危险

  Well,well,well, Well,well,well, 哈哈哈哈…哇哇哇

  Banzai,… 斑仔

  what have we got here? 看看这是什么?

  Hmm. I don't know,Shenzi. 桑琪,我不知道

  What do you think,Ed? 阿德,你觉得呢?

  ha 哈…

  Just what I was thinking. 对!就如我刚刚在想

  A trio of trespassers! 三个违规的家伙

  And quite by accident, let me assure you这完全是个意外!我跟你们保证

  . A simple navigational error. 这只是航行上的小小的错误

  Whoa,whoa,wait,wait,wait. 等等…

  I know you. You're Mufasa's little stooge. 我认识你 你是木法沙的小跟班

  I,madam,am the king's major-domo. 夫人 我是国王陛下的总管

  - And that would make you... 这么说你就是…

  - The future king. 未来的国王

  Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom? 你知道我们是怎么对付 超出自己国界的国王吗?

  You can't do anything to me. 你们也不能把我怎么样啊!

  Technically,they can. We are on their land. 理论上可以 他们可以,我们在他们的土地上

  But,Zazu,you told me they're nothin'... but slobbering,mangy,stupid poachers. 可是沙祖你跟我说 他们只是些贪婪,肮脏,愚蠢的捕猎者!

  - Lx-nay on the upid-stay. 能不能不要再提 傻瓜这两个字?

  - Who are you callin' upid-stay? 嘿!你叫谁是傻瓜?

  My,my,my. Look at the sun! 停…你看那个太阳

  It's time to go! What's the hurry?我该走了急什么?

  20-30分钟

  We'd love you to stick around for dinner. Yeah, 我们很乐意你留下来晚餐

  we could have whatever's lion around! 是呀… 我们可以吃… 狮子大餐呀!

  ha... 哈…

  Wait,wait,wait,I got one,I got one! 等等… 有了,有了,有了

  Make mine a cub sandwich! What'd you think? 我要一份嫩肉三明治 你觉得呢?

  ha.. 哈…

  What,Ed? What is it?什么?阿德?什么?

  Hey,did we order this dinner to go? 喂,我们让晚饭走了吗?

  - No,why? 没有啊!怎么啦?

  - 'Cause there it goes! 因为他们跑了

  Did we lose 'em? I think so.Where's Zazu?我们甩掉他们了吗?我想是的,沙祖在哪?

  The little major-domo bird hippety-hopped... all the way to the birdie-boiler. 原来我们的小总管 一路赶着想做只白煮鸟

  Oh,no! Not the birdie-boiler! 不!我不要做白煮鸟!

  Hey,why don't you pick on somebody your own size? 嘿!你们为什么不去找一个 跟你们差不多大的

  - Like you? 像…你吗?

  - Oops. 哦哦!

  simba 辛巴

  Here,kitty,kitty,kitty. 快来呀!小宝贝

  That was it? 哈哈…就这样吗?

  Do it again. Come on. 再吼一次,来呀!

  Oh,please,please! 大…大哥

  Uncle,uncle! - Silence! 误会…误会

  - Silence!- We're gonna shut up right now! 闭嘴! 闭嘴!我们都闭嘴

  Calm down. We're really sorry. 别激动 我们真的很抱歉

  If you ever come near my son again... 如果你们敢再靠近我儿子

  Oh,this is your son? 这位…这位是您的…

  - Oh,your son? - Did you know that? 哦!是您的公子啊!你知道吗?

  No. Me? I didn't know... No,did you?不,我不知道这个… 你…你知道吗?

  - No,of course not. - No. 不,当然不知道

  - Ed? - Ed? 不!阿德? Toodles. 溜

  Dad,l... 爸,我…

  You deliberately disobeyed me. 你故意违抗我的命令

  - Dad,I'm sorry. 爸,我很抱歉

  - Let's go home. 跟我回家去

  I thought you were very brave. 我认为你非常勇敢

  Zazu- Yes,sire? 沙祖,是的,陛下

  - Take Nala home. 带娜娜回家

  I've got to teach my son a lesson. 我必须要给我儿子上一课

  Come,Nala.娜娜,走吧

  Simba, good luck辛巴,唉! .祝你好运

  Simba 辛巴

  Simba,I'm very disappointed in you. 辛巴,我对你非常失望

  - I know. 我知道

  - You could've been killed. 你可能会死掉

  You deliberately disobeyed me... 你故意违抗我的命令

  and what's worse, 而且更糟的是

  you put Nala in danger. 你和娜娜有生命危险

  I was just trying to be brave,like you. 我只是想要跟你一样勇敢

  I'm only brave when I have to be. 我只有在必要的时候才勇敢

  Simba,being brave... 辛巴

  doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 勇敢并不表示你要去找麻烦

  But you're not scared of anything. 可是你好像什么都不怕

  I was today. - You were? - Yes.我今天就怕了真的? 是的

  I thought I might lose you. 我怕我会失去你

  Oh. I guess even kings get scared,huh? 噢…原来国王也会害怕

  - But you know what? - What? 但是你知道吗?

  I think those hyenas were even scareder. 什么? 我认为那些土狼比你还害怕

  ha...哈…

  'Cause nobody messes with your dad. - 因为没有人有胆子敢惹你爸爸

  - Come here,you.,Oh,no! No! 过来 不要,不要

  Come here! 放手啦!

  Gotcha! 来呀!

  - Dad? - Hmm? 爸

  - We're pals,right? - Right.嗯 我们是不是伙伴?对 .

  And we'll always be together,right? 那我们就永远在一起,对吧

  Simba, let me tell you something...辛巴 , 告诉你一

  that my father told me. 我我爸爸以前跟我说的话

  Look at the stars. 你看那些星星

  The great kings of the past... 过去那些伟大的君王

  Iook down on us from those stars. 从那些星星上看着我们

  - Really? - Yes.真的?是呀

  So,whenever you feel alone...所以每当你寂寞的时候

  just remember that those kings... 要记得那些君王

  will always be there to guide you... 永远在那里指引着你

  and so will I. 还有我也是

  Man,that lousy Mufasa. 木法沙真差劲

  I won't be able to sit for a week. 害我一个星期都不能坐

  It's not funny,Ed. 这个不好笑,阿德

  Hey,shut up! 闭嘴!

  Will you knock it off? 你们安静一点好不好?

  Well,he started it. Look at you guys.是他先开始的,看看你们俩个

  No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain. 难怪我们会在 食物链最底部晃荡

  Man,I hate dangling. Yeah? . 我痛恨晃荡 ,是吗?

  You know,if it weren't for those lions.. we'd be runnin' the joint.废话! 如果不是那些狮子 这地方早就是我们的了

  Man,I hate lions. 老兄,我痛恨狮子!

  - So pushy. - And hairy. 那么顽固

  - And stinky. 又毛茸茸的

  - And,man,are they... 而且又臭 还有老天他们…

  - Ugly! - Ugly! 丑死了

  Oh,surely,we lions are not all that bad. 我们狮子当然 不全都是那么糟糕的

  Oh,Scar. It's just you. 刀疤,原来是你

  We were afraid it was somebody important. 我们还以为是什么大人物呢!

  Yeah,you know,like Mufasa. - Yeah. 对呀,就像木法沙

  - I see. 是呀

  - Now,that's power. Tell me about it.是吗? 那才叫力量 ,给我讲讲

  - I just hear that name,and I shudder. 一光听他的名字我就会发抖

  - Mufasa! - Ooh! Do it again. 木法沙再来一次 - Mufasa!

  - Mufasa! 木法沙…

  Ooh,it tingles me. 真过瘾

  I'm surrounded by idiots. Now,you,Scar, 我身边全是一些白痴,得了吧,刀疤

  I mean,you're one of us. - I mean,you're our pal. 你是我们的一份子 别忘了你是我们的伙伴

  - Charmed. Oh,I like that.真感人…噢,我喜欢

  He's not king,but he's still so proper. 他不是国王 但他还是那么有威严

  yes,Scar 是呀,刀疤

  Did you bring us anything to eat, Scar,old buddy? 你带什么给我们吃的

  Did ya,did ya,did ya? 嘿,老伙伴,好兄弟

  I don't think you really deserve this. 有没有,有没有 我认为你们实在不值得

  I practically gift-wrapped those cubs for you... 我只是将它作为礼物送来给你们的

  and you couldn't even dispose of them. 而你们却让他给跑掉了

  You know, 可是你知道

  it wasn't exactly like they was alone,Scar. 他们并不是 自己单独来的,刀疤

  Yeah. What were we supposed to do, 对呀!我们该怎么做呢?

  kill Mufasa? 杀了木法沙?

  Precisely. 一点也没错

  I know that your powers of retention 我清楚你们的记忆力

  Are as wet as a warthog's backside 仔细看 像个饭桶不中用

  But thick as you are ,Pay attention但你们虽然笨 仔细听着

  My words are a matter of pride 我的话是一种荣誉

  It's clear from your vacant expressions 你们愚蠢的脑瓜儿也会明白

  The lights are not all on upstairs 阳光不总是高高在上

  But we're talking kings and successions 但我们说的是国王和继位

  Even you can't be caught unawares So prepare for the chance of a lifetime 即使你们也不会轻易被逮到,所以为千载难逢的机会做好准备

  Be prepared for sensational news 迎接这一个天大消息

  A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer 一个新的时代它悄悄要到来

  And where do we feature? 那我们又算什么?

  Just listen to teacher 听老师讲

  I know it sounds sordid But you'll be rewarded 我知道听起来卑鄙,便你们会得到回报的

  When at last I am given my dues 在我最终得到应得的权益

  And injustice deliciously squared 正义得到伸张之时

  Be prepared 快准备 Yeah,对

  be prepared. We'll be prepared. For what? 准备好,我们准备的做什么

  - For the death of the king. 准备木法沙王之死!

  - Why,is he sick? - No, 怎么了?他病了? 不

  fool,we're going to kill him... and Simba,too. 笨蛋!我们要杀了他 还有辛巴

  Great idea. Who needs a king? 好主意 谁需要国王啊!

  No king,no king, la-la la-la la la 不要国王…啦…

  Idiots! There will be a king! 白痴!还会有另外一个王的

  - Hey,but you said... 但是你说…

  - I will be king! 我将要做你们的王

  Stick with me, 只要跟着我

  and you'll never go hungry again. 你们就再也不会饿肚子了

  - Yeah! - Yeah! All right! 好耶!

  Long live the king! 国王万岁!

  - Long live the king! 国王万岁!

  - Long live the king! 国王万岁!

  It's great that we'll soon be connected 太妙了,我们很快就会结盟

  With a king who'll be all-time adored 随时随地伺候你左右

  Of course,quid pro quo,you're expected 当然,代价是,你们要

  To take certain duties on board 保履行一些职责

  The future is littered with prizes 看来未来是充满着希望

  And though I'm the main addressee 虽然我是主要获利者

  The point that I must emphasize is 但我必须强调一点

  You won't get a sniff without me 没有我你们什么也得不到!

  So prepare 快准备!

  for the coup of the century 这计划前所未有

  Be prepared for the murkiest scam 为最阴暗的诡计作好准备

  Meticulous planning Tenacity spanning 这周详的计划 是万无一失的

  Decades of denial 是难得一见的 是不能否认的

  Is simply why I'll be king undisputed Respected,saluted 不能抵抗 又雄壮威严受尊敬的我

  And seen for the wonder I am 就是森林之王

  Yes,my teeth and ambitions are bared 对,我的利齿和雄心一起暴露

  Be prepared 快准备

  Yes,our teeth and ambitions are bared 我们的利齿和雄心一起暴露

  Be prepared 快准备

  Now,you wait here. 好,你在这等着

  Your father has a marvelous surprise for you. 你爸爸为你准备了一个大惊喜

  Ooh,what is it?什么惊喜?

  If I told you,it wouldn't be a surprise,now,would it? 如果我告诉你的话 那就不叫惊喜了,对不对

  If you tell me,I'll still act surprised. 如果你告诉我 我会装得很惊讶

  30-40分钟

  Ho ho ho! You are such a naughty boy. 你实在是非常的调皮

  - Come on,Uncle Scar. 说嘛!刀疤叔叔

  - No,no,no,no,no,no,no. 不…

  This is just for you and your daddy. 这是你爸爸跟你之间的事情

  You know,a sod of father-son... thing. 是那种父子之间的…关系

  Well,I better go get him. - I'll go with you. No! 好了,我最好去找他去 ,我和你一起去,不!

  No. Just stay on this rock. 不…你只管待在这个石块上

  You wouldn't want to end up in another mess... like you did with the hyenas. 你不会想像上次那样再遇到土狼吧?

  You know about that? 你知道那件事呀?

  Simba,everybody knows about that. - Really? 辛巴,每个人都知道那件事 ,真的吗?

  - Oh,yes.Lucky 是啊,算你幸运

  Daddy was there to save you,eh? 爸爸赶去救你了,对不对啊?

  Oh,and just between us... 这是我们的小秘密

  you might want to work on that little roar of yours. 你是不是该练习练习 你的吼叫声了呢?

  Oh,OK. 哦,好吧

  Hey,Uncle Scar 嘿!刀疤叔叔

  will I like this surprise? 我会喜欢那个惊喜吗?

  Simba,it's to die for. 辛巴,你会喜欢死的

  - Shut up. 闭嘴!

  - I can't help it.I'm so hungry. 我也没办法 我肚子好饿

  I got to have a wildebeest. 我可以吃下一头野牛

  Stay put. Please 不要乱动

  Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones? 拜托! 我可不可以 吃一头生病的就好了

  No. We wait for the signal from Scar. 不行!我们要等待刀疤的讯号

  There he is. 他在那边

  Let's go. 我们走

  Little roar. 小嗓门

  Oh,look,sire,the herd is on the move. - Odd. 陛下,你看!兽群在跑

  - Mufasa,quick! 奇怪? 木法沙!快点

  Stampede in the gorge. - Simba's down there.峡谷那儿在乱窜 而辛巴也在

  - Simba? 辛巴?

  Zazu,help me! 沙祖!救我

  Your father is on the way! Hold on! Hurry! 你爸爸已经来了撑着点 快呀…

  There,on that tree. 那边,在那儿

  Hold on,Simba! 抓住,辛巴

  Oh,Scar, 刀疤,

  this is awful! What'll we do?这太可怕了我们该怎么办?

  I'll go back to help, 我回去搬救兵,

  that's what I'll do. 我应该怎么做

  I'll go back... 我就这么做 我去搬救…

  Dad! 爸…

  Scar 刀疤…

  Brother! Help me! 弟弟,救救我

  Long live the king. 愿国王万岁

  No.. 不…

  Dad! 爸… Dad! 爸 Dad! 爸

  Dad,come on. 爸,起来

  You got to get up. 你一定要起来

  Dad? 爸…

  We got to go home. 跟我回家啦

  Help! 救命啊…

  Somebody! 有没有人?

  Anybody. 任何人…

  Help. 救命

  Simba,辛巴

  what have you done? 看你弄得…

  There were wildebeests,and he tried to save me. 有好多动物 他想救我

  It was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen. 这真的是意外 我不是故意的

  Of course,of course you didn't. 当然,你当然不是故意的

  No one ever means for these things to happen... 没有人会故意 要让这种事发生的

  but the king is dead. 但是国王已经死了

  And if it weren't for you,he'd still be alive. 而且,如果不是因为你 他现在还会活着的

  Oh,what will your mother think? 你妈妈会怎么想呢?

  What am I going to do? 那我该怎么办?

  Run away,Simba. Run. 跑的远远的,辛巴

  Run away and never return. 快跑 跑的远远的再也不要回来了

  Kill him. 杀了他

  Hey,there he goes. There he goes.他在那边 往那边跑了

  So,go get him. 那就快追呀

  There ain't no way I'm going in there. What, 我才不愿意到那边去呢!什么?

  you want me to come out looking like you,cactus butt? 你想要我跟你一样 变成个仙人掌屁股啊?

  But we got to finish the job. 我们一定得完成任务

  Well,he's as good as dead out there anyway. 唉!反正他出去以后 就完蛋定了

  And if he comes back,we'll kill him. 如果他回来的话 我们再杀他

  Yeah! You hear that? 对!你听到没有?

  If you ever come back,we'll kill you! 如果你敢回来 我们就杀了你

  Mufasa's death is a terrible tragedy...木法沙的死亡是个可怕的悲剧

  but to lose Simba,who had barely begun to live... 但是辛巴几乎才开始他的生命 竟然也…

  for me,it is a deep,personal loss. 对我来说 这是一个极大的个人损失

  So,it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne.我在极悲恸的心情下登上王位

  Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy... 但是我们 必须振作起来忘掉悲痛

  we shall rise to greet the dawning of a new era... 共同迎接一个崭新时代的来临

  in which lion and hyena come together... in a great and glorious future. 我们狮子将跟土狼 一起走向光明伟大的未来

  40-50分钟

  Get out! Get out! Get out of here! 走开…走开

  I love this! Bowling for buzzards. 快走开 ,我喜欢赶走秃鹰

  Gets 'em every time. 每次都成功

  Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look. 丁满,你最好过来看看

  I think it's still alive. 我看他好像还活着

  All righty,what have we got here? 哎哟!这什么东西呀?

  Jeez,it's a lion! 天啊!是只狮子

  Run,Pumbaa,move it! 彭彭,快跑

  Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion. 丁满,他只是只小狮子

  Look at him. He's so cute and all alone. 你看他那么可爱而且是一个人

  - Can we keep him? 我们能留下他吗?

  - Pumbaa,are you nuts? 彭彭,你疯了吗?

  You're talking about a lion. 躺在这儿的是只狮子

  Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little. 狮子就是专门吃我们的,但是他还那么小

  - He's going to get bigger. ,他以后会长大的

  Maybe he'll be on our side. 也许他会变得跟我们这边

  Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll... 这是我听过最蠢的话了

  maye be he’ll 或许他会…

  Hey,I got it. 咦…我有点子了

  What if he's on our side? 如果他跟我们一边

  You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea. 有只狮子在身边或许蛮不错的

  So,we're keeping him? 那我们就留下他罗

  Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit? 当然,这里是谁做主啊?

  My point exactly. 我认为他应该留下

  Jeez,I'm fried. 哎哟!天啊!我热死了

  Let's get out of here and find some shade.我们快离开这儿 找个阴凉的地方

  - You OK,kid? - I guess so. 你还好吧?孩子

  - You nearly died. 我想是吧 你差点就死了

  - I saved you. 我救了你

  Well,Pumbaa helped... a little. 彭彭也帮了…一滴滴忙

  Thanks for your help. 谢谢你们帮忙

  - Hey,where you going? 你要去哪里?

  - Nowhere. 不知道

  Gee,he looks blue. 他看起来很BLUE

  I'd say brownish gold. 我倒觉得是金黄色

  No,no,no. I mean he's depressed. 不,我是说…沮丧

  Kid,what's eating you? 孩子你在烦什么?

  Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain. 烦?他可是在食物链的最上层

  The food chain. 食物链!

  So,where you from? 那你从哪儿来的?

  Who cares? I can't go back. 谁在乎?我又不能回去

  Ah,you're an outcast. 你是被扫地出门的

  - That's great. So are we. 好极了!我们也是

  - What'd you do,kid? 你做了什么事?

  Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it. 很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你们说

  Good. We don't want to hear about it. 很好,我们也不想听

  Come on,Timon. Anything we can do? 拜托,丁满 我们能帮忙吗?

  Not unless you can change the past. 除非你们能够改变历史

  Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says... 孩子你要知道在这个时候 我这位伙伴丁满说

  you got to put your behind in your past. 你必须把你的背后抛到过去

  - No,no,no. 不…

  - I mean... Amateur.我是说… 笨蛋

  Lie down before you hurt yourself. 在受伤前趴下

  It's,you got